Sunday, December 4, 2011

Handwriting Analysis: Template Reflection


  Steps/process of your check forgery: I checked the spacing of the words & letters first. That's normally the most obvious difference on the freehand forgery. Then I looked at individual letters. I checked the dots of the i's & the crosses of the t's ect. I looked at whether or not the letters were suppose to be opened or closed letters & compared to the original. 

 Did you and your group identify the proper person/persons who did the forgeries? 
Although it was slightly difficult, we did manage to identify whose writing belonged to who. The size of the writing & spacing were big factors to helping me figure out the writing. 

                
Which characteristics were the most distinguishing in your analysis?) I believe it was spacing, size, & little details of each letter. Spacing was very different from the original to the forgery & so was the size of the writing. Many people marked their i's in a distinct way or crossed their t's slanted specifically. 

2 comments: